‘Muvhango’ October Spoilers: Tshireletso is Hulisani’s half-brother
Rendani’s new boyfriend, Tshireletso (Nay Maps) is related to her late husband, Huisani (Khathu Ramabulana) according to TVSA’s October’s teasers.
Tshireletso knows that Rendani (Innocentia Manchidi) inherited some money from Hulisani and wants all of it.
He’s going to kidnap Rendani and even steal money from her mother’s restaurant, Dukathole.
Also read:‘Muvhango’ Review: Rendani’s new man (Tshireletso) is a fraudster
THE KIDNAPPERS ARE REVEALED
Moipone was at the hospital the same time that Mpho and Tenda’s baby was kidnapped.
- She and Mantwa kidnapped Tenda (Nathaniel Ramabulana) and Mpho’s newborn baby.
- It is unclear why Moipone (Mabatho Mogomotsi) would kidnap his baby at this stage.
- We know that her son, James Motsamai (Dingaan Mokaba) has a terrible history with Tenda, but is this reason enough for her to kidnap Tenda’s baby?
- Mpho (Azwimmbavhi Rambuda) will hold a memorial service for her kidnapped newborn baby towards the end of October.
WILL GUGU GET CHARGED?
Gugu (Bukamina Cebekhulu) and Vutshilo’s friendship will lead to a sexual relationship towards the end of September.
- We are going to see the pair having more intimate relationships towards the beginning of October and during the month of October.
- The pair will get caught by Imani according to the TVSA October teasers.
- Vutshilo will get stuck in a love triangle between Gugu and Itseng (Angela Atlang) who will return to the show in October.
- Gugu will possibly lose her job, her reputation, and her career due to her affair with Vutshilo.
- Although Vutshilo is not a teenager anymore, things will not look for Gugu as Vutshilo is her intern at work.
Also read:MUVHANGO: Wednesday’s Episode – 15 September 2021 E181 S22